Ad01

Ad02

sábado, 28 de septiembre de 2019

The Surprise Party (Script)


Mayerly: Oh my God, mom’s birthday is super close, guys, we need to prepare something for her!
Andres: Oh my God, you’re right, we need to think something quickly, my mom deserves all the best
Juan: Of course, what if we prepare a surprise party for her?
Mayerli: zats e greit aidia Juan, bat ai don nou jou tu du e sorprais pari, jaf iu ever don a sarprais pari befor?
Mayerly: that’s a great idea Juan, but I don’t know how to do a surprise party, have you ever done a surprise party before?
Juan: me either!
Andres: guys, don’t worry, we will find everything we need online
Mayerly: that’s true! Okay, let’s find out what we could prepare for her
Juan: guys, it says we need to make a check list of the things we need for the party
Andres: well, we can start with the guest list
Mayerly: okay, I will write that list, Juan, could you bring the invitations to the invites?
Juan: sure, I will bring the invitations
Andres: guys, we need to define a date for the party
Mayerly: let’s have it the day of her birthday at night
Juan: okay, I will buy the groceries and the supplies
Andres: but first, we need to think about the food we’re going to cook
Mayerly: my mom loves spicy food, we could cook some tacos
Juan: that’s a good idea, Mayerly, can you write the list of ingredients and the supplies we need to decorate the room, so I can buy everything
Mayerly: I will do that as soon as possible
Andres: I will clean the house completely, my mom will be super happy to find the house organized and cleaned!
Mayerly: okay, while you’re cleaning the house, Juan and I will bake the cake and cook the tacos
Juan: I’m so excited for this party!
Andres: guys, we haven’t thought how we’re going to get the money we need
Mayerly, that’s true, we need to talk to dad
Andres: okay, we will talk to him at night
Juan: okay guys, let’s do that!







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Ad3