Ad01

Ad02

miércoles, 23 de diciembre de 2020

Essay: Reasons to keep living when you are feeling suicidal. TOEFL

 

What is the purpose of life? There are many people who cannot answer this question and think of suicide. We cannot judge a person who does this because we do not know what is going on in their minds. The only thing that we can do is to respect them and pray for them.

It must be very hard to make a decision like that. I remember my ex-coworker who was a psychologist saying that it is very important to have a strong spiritual life and a good affective circle to be mentally healthy. But, sometimes it is hard to have those aspects. Something that really helps me is my relationship with God. I have learned that I have to be grateful for everything, even for the bad things. The more grateful you are, the happier you are. This year has been complicated for many people and maybe they have thought about suicide. But, we have to remember how blessed we are and we have to keep in mind that while we are alive, we have hope.

Some years ago I wondered what the purpose of the life is and I think I have the answer: we are here to love. We are not here to be recognized in this world or even change it. We are here to love and be happy. And the way how we can love and be happy is being kind to other people. This is something really different from what the world wants us to do. The world wants us to be selfish and worry only about ourselves. But, this does not make sense since we need others to survive.

Perhaps, there are some reasons for a person to end their life. However, I could give a million reasons to stay alive. We have to fight for our dreams and projects and mainly we have to trust in God and accept his will. He is good.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Ad3