Ad01

Ad02

jueves, 6 de agosto de 2020

Love in the time of Coronavirus


News say that the cases are increasing in the country, however we’re getting used to listening to things like that. We try to stay at home and take advantage of the time, so I’ve been exercising, sewing, cooking, reading and improving my languages. I started to study English and Portuguese some years ago, but I’m really focused on English now, I really want to be fluent. Therefore, I’ve been trying to study by watching movies, listening to music, chatting with native English speakers, having video calls, and writing essays and other things.

In this learning process, I met a Caribbean girl from Barbados on an app called HelloTalk, which is an app to find partners that are interested in exchanging knowledge. Since the first day we’ve been talking, she’s been very nice and helpful with my process to learn this language. And of course, I’ve been helping her with her Spanish, because if I receive help, I should return the help I received.

I think I’ve started to feel things toward her. She’s so cute and beautiful, her tanned skin and her afro hair make her look really beautiful. She also likes me, she’s mentioned how handsome I am. But everything is concentrated on a screen, we live so far and we aren’t even able to go out. Love is so hard currently.

So, we’ve made a lot of plans for everything gets better. I plan to move to the island, I always loved the sea and this is a great chance to live closer to the beach and be in love. Nevertheless, we have to be patient, we don’t even know how long it will take for the things to normalize. This is the only thing that we can do now, but while we will keep studying and improving our languages.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Ad3